Kae Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai.
This organization was formed by Sasha Mirchandani. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Kae Capital, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, India Quotient, Shunwei Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mumbai Angels, Sequoia Capital India, Tekton Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shunwei Capital, Mumbai Angels, Tekton Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SysCloud, Disprz, Wysa
Opposing the other organizations, this Kae Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Kae Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$150M||20 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$3M||17 Aug 2021||India, Gurgaon|
|$7M||28 Jun 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$5M||14 Mar 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$120M||02 Feb 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$4M||09 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$21M||02 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$32M||11 Dec 2019||India, Bengaluru|
|24 Nov 2019||India, Bengaluru|
– Wysa is a Boston MA-based company that provides an AI-powered mental health platform.
– The company raised $5.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by W Health Ventures with participation from Google Assistant Investment, pi Ventures and Kae Capital.
– The new funding will be used to expand the company’s business reach, as well as scale up its sales team and therapist network.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.