Artha India Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The company was established in Asia in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Artha India Ventures, startups are often financed by Mumbai Angels, Anirudh Damani, Indian Angel Network. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VentureNursery, Mumbai Angels, Indian Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Omidyar Network, Mumbai Angels, IIFL.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The typical startup value when the investment from Artha India Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Artha India Ventures works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund was created by Anirudh Damani, Ashok Kumar Damani. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Aibono, Bookmycab, Mobilewalla The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fashion, Lifestyle. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
|$3M||15 Dec 2022||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$1M||01 Dec 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$2M||29 Nov 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya|
|$22K||27 Oct 2022||Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India|
|$1M||10 Oct 2022||Kormangala, Karnataka, India|
|$800K||26 Sep 2022||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$4M||07 Sep 2022||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$5M||25 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||18 May 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.