TVS Capital Funds appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Chennai.
The real fund results show that this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from TVS Capital Funds is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. This TVS Capital Funds works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight National Stock Exchange, Suryoday Small Finance Bank, The Ratnakar Bank. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Management Consulting, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the TVS Capital Funds, startups are often financed by Chrys Capital, Gaja Capital, Evolvence India Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ePlanet Capital, Zephyr Management, Sixth Sense Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sunil Munjal, TPG Growth, Starboard Value.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$15M||26 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
Five Star Business Finance
|$234M||26 Mar 2021||India, Chennai|
|$18M||16 Jan 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$84M||21 Jan 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$6M||19 Dec 2019||India, Mumbai|
|$28M||25 Jul 2019||India, Mumbai|
|10 Jul 2019||India, New Delhi|
Suryoday Small Finance Bank
|09 Jul 2019||India, Mumbai|
Chili's West & South India
|01 Jan 2019||India, Mumbai|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.