In 2004 was created Triathlon Medical Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Cincinnati.
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Triathlon Medical Venture Partners works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2008.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Pharmaceutical, Therapeutics. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mitralign, BioVex, Juventas Therapeutics.
The fund was created by Dennis B. Costello, John M. Rice. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Triathlon Medical Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Oxford Bioscience Partners, Venture Investors, Sanderling Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venture Investors, Oxford Bioscience Partners, Kearny Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Investors, Oxford Bioscience Partners, Athenian Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|B. Braun Medical||Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Baofeng Wutong Ziben||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Cybersecurity Investments||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Gatcombe Park Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hokuetsu Bank||Japan, Nagaoka, Niigata Prefecture|
|Illinois Metropolitan Investment Fund||Illinois, Oak Brook, United States|
|Rainbow Medical, Ltd.||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Random Occurrence||Florida, Jupiter, United States|
|True Wealth Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$37M||13 Jan 2015||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$22M||23 Apr 2014||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
Sirrus Technology (dba : Alluxa)
|$7M||18 Apr 2014||Santa Rosa, California, United States|
|$36M||06 Nov 2013||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$41M||04 Jun 2013||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||16 Oct 2012||Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States|
|$22M||16 Jul 2012||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$35M||16 May 2012||Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||30 Aug 2011||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.