Oxford Bioscience Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1992. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Life Science, Therapeutics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sirna Therapeutics, Catalyst Biosciences, Mitralign. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Oxford Bioscience Partners, startups are often financed by HealthCare Ventures, Giza Venture Capital, ARCH Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MPM Capital, Medica Venture Partners, HLM Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Triathlon Medical Venture Partners, HLM Venture Partners, ARCH Venture Partners.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2006. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Oxford Bioscience Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. This Oxford Bioscience Partners works on 5 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2007. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$75M||27 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$3M||01 Jan 2017||San Diego, California, United States|
|$2M||09 May 2014||Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||11 Sep 2013||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$60M||31 Jul 2013||Massachusetts, United States|
|$35M||16 May 2012||Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||24 Jan 2012||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$30M||28 Feb 2011||Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States|
|$9M||07 Sep 2010||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.