Motorola Solutions Venture Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The venture was found in North America in United States. Motorola Solutions Venture Capital seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Cleversafe, SkyBitz, SkyBitz Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Telecommunications, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Motorola Solutions Venture Capital performs on 16 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Motorola Solutions Venture Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Motorola Solutions Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Walden Israel Venture Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, DFJ. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Walden Israel Venture Capital, Magma Venture Partners, AIG Highstar Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures.
The current fund was established by James O'Connor, Matthew Growney, Warren Holtsberg. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$45M||04 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$9M||17 Feb 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$51M||29 Apr 2020||California, United States|
|$58M||19 Mar 2019||California, United States|
|$25M||24 Oct 2018||Irvine, California, United States|
|$5M||15 Nov 2017||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Nok Nok Labs
|$8M||11 Jul 2017||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|03 May 2017||Ontario|
|$14M||25 Apr 2017||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.