Magma Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Magma Venture Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Magma Venture Partners works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Magma Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pitango Venture Capital, TLV Partners, StageOne Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Horizons Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, TLV Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Waze, ScyllaDB, Guesty Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Cyber Security.
The current fund was established by Modi Rosen, Yahal Zilka. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|21 Sep 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$10M||30 Jun 2022||Petah Tiqva, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$15M||14 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||15 Dec 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$35M||24 Jun 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$68M||16 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||09 Dec 2020||Tel Aviv District|
|$30M||21 Oct 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$300K||07 Oct 2020||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
– Gloat announced a $57M Series C funding round led by Accel, with participation from existing investors Eight Roads Ventures, Intel Capital, Magma Venture Partners, and PICO Partners.
– With total funding of $92M, the company will accelerate product innovation and market expansion as it aims to bring workforce agility to every enterprise and more dynamic careers to every individual.
– Gloat was founded in 2015 by Ben Reuveni, Amichai Schreiber and Danny Shteinberg, with the belief that the traditional approach to work, jobs and careers that has been at the heart of enterprise operations since the industrial revolution is now holding businesses and their people back.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.