Lighter Capital is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2010. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Seattle. The venture was found in North America in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as CRM, Internet. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Quip, BIGWORDS.com, Sellbrite. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund was created by Andy Sack, Erik Benson. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this Lighter Capital works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Lighter Capital, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, REach, Lightbank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Steven Tamm, Steve King, Shu Duan. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Harbert Growth Partners, Greycroft.
Funds with similar focus
|$450K||09 Dec 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$500K||29 Jul 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$90K||28 May 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$4M||26 Jan 2020||Irvine, California, United States|
|05 Dec 2019||Virginia, United States|
|$500K||01 Nov 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|15 May 2019||Mclean, Virginia, United States|
|01 Jan 2019||California, United States|
|$1M||05 Dec 2018||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.