Click Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong. The main department of described VC is located in the Hong Kong.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Mobile. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Spotify, Palantir Technologies, Memebox
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Click Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Carman Chan, FundersClub. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Carman Chan, 500 Startups, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Carman Chan, FundersClub.
The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Click Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. When the investment is from Click Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Carman Chan. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Isentropic||Fareham, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Kenya Climate Ventures||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Meerkat Office||Germany, Hamburg|
|Musashi Seimitsu Industry||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Toyohashi|
|Sanshengshi Chuangtou||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Springfield Armory||Geneseo, Illinois, United States|
|tryb Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$12M||31 Aug 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$2M||01 Oct 2019||England|
|25 May 2019||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
iComply Investor Services Inc.
|$1M||01 Mar 2019||British Columbia|
|$2M||15 Oct 2018||Central|
|$200K||15 Mar 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|26 Jan 2018||Uusimaa|
|05 May 2017||Colorado, United States|
|$6M||26 Apr 2017||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
– Oddup is a Hong Kong-based provider of data-driven insights for the startup and cryptocurrency ecosystems.
– The company closed a $12.8M Series C funding round.
– Backers included new investors IRO Capital, Elliot Capital and Jervois Hillier as well as existing investors Click Ventures, White Capital and The Times Group’s strategic investment arm, Brand Capital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s global expansion and product development capabilities, with a particular focus on crypto-assets, digital ledger technologies, blockchain and virtual currencies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.