Medina Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Coral Gables.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Medina Capital, startups are often financed by TDF Ventures, Revolution, Grotech Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trident Capital, Signal Peak Ventures, Kennet Partners.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Booker, Brainspace, Catbird Networks. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Medina Capital performs on 28 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2013. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Aceras Life Sciences||-|
|Backcountry.com||Park City, United States, Utah|
|Bangladesh Angels||Bangladesh, Dhaka, Dhaka Division|
|Bank of England||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Carnrite Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Concurrence Capital Holdings||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|EA Global Consulting LLC||-|
|Jiangyi Chuangtou||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|Mariner Investment Group||New York, New York, United States|
|National Spectrum Consortium||-|
|Nobel Biocare||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Norma Investment||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SLOGAN COENT LLP||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Telecom Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|WISE Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|YS Investment||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Zhuopu Capital||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|$5M||21 Jul 2015||Addison, Texas, United States|
|$15M||18 Jun 2015||Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden|
|$35M||03 Mar 2015||New York, United States|
|$9M||12 Sep 2013||Addison, Texas, United States|
|$10M||25 Jul 2013||California, United States|
|$11M||28 May 2013||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$2M||19 Dec 2012||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.