Kennet Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Kennet Partners, startups are often financed by The North West Fund, OTC Asset Management, Vision Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vision Capital, Toba Capital, Northcap. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Toba Capital, Insight Partners, Ventech.
This organization was formed by Michael Elias. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The real fund results show that this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Kennet Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Kennet Partners works on 20 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2005. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2008.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vlocity, NTRglobal, MedeAnalytics. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Advertising. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|$28M||02 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$16M||09 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$17M||03 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$14M||30 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$7M||15 Sep 2020||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|$15M||03 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|$22M||30 Jan 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$42M||07 Jan 2020||United States, Saint Petersburg|
|$12M||25 Jul 2019||Denmark, Copenhagen|
– Scoro announced a $16.4m Series B funding round led by Kennet Partners.
– Additional investors include Columbia Lake Partners, Inventure, Livonia Partners and Tera Ventures.
– The investment will fuel continued global expansion and is supported by new French and Spanish versions of the software.
– Scoro’s most recent product launch has been a modernization of the Gantt chart, which had not evolved since its creation at the turn of the 19th Century.
– Kennet Partners’ Managing Director Hillel Zidel also joins the Board of Directors, alongside Dave Kellogg. Martin Fincham continues to lead the Board of Directors as Scoro’s Chairman.
– Grip, a London, UK-based market engagement platform, raised $13M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Kennet Partners.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand digital offerings and territories.
– Grip provides a market engagement platform for virtual and in-person events working with the majority of the world’s largest event organisers including Reed Exhibitions, Messe Frankfurt, VentureBeat, and TechCrunch.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.