The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Maschmeyer Group Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Union Bay Partners, Susa Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Social Capital, Global Founders Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, NFP Ventures, Kleiner Perkins.
The current fund was established by Carsten Maschmeyer, Kevin Lynch, Lauren Pfeifer, Luke Thompson, Marc Steven Schru00f6der, Phil Glazer. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Human Resources, Employee Benefits. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Leap, Observe.AI, Modern Health.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Maschmeyer Group Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|3P Learning||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|AKITUA||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|Aura Capital Oy||-|
|Avatar Capital||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Bridge Information Systems||-|
|Buckeye Oil Producing Company||-|
|Founding Minds||California, Fremont, United States|
|Icelandic Startups||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|LEGO Innovation Investment Fund||-|
|NCB Capital||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|NetOyster||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|TechCode Accelerator US||California, Mountain View, United States|
|TransUnion||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Yueshang Zhifu||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Zhongjing Ruiyi||Beijing, China, Pinggu|
|$2M||25 Aug 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||23 Feb 2022||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||03 Sep 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$12M||22 Jul 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$4M||01 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||27 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||22 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||01 Mar 2021||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$8M||31 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.