In 1993 was created Trendlines Group, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Misgav.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Trendlines Group, startups are often financed by OurCrowd, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, The We Company. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Gefen Capital, Startup-O, Sirius Venture Capital Pte Ltd. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Zitelman Group, Sirius Venture Capital Pte Ltd, Pitango Venture Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LifeBond Ltd., The Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Nephera. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Food and Beverage.
The fund was created by Steve Rhodes, Todd Dollinger. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This Trendlines Group works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|$7M||04 Aug 2021||Misgav Regional Council, North District, Israel|
|$20M||22 Jun 2021||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|21 Jun 2021||Ness Ziona, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$4M||09 Jun 2021||Misgav Regional Council, North District, Israel|
|$3M||03 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||09 Mar 2021||North District|
|$1M||10 Nov 2020||North District|
|$4M||16 Sep 2020||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$1M||31 Aug 2020||Israel, North District|
– Vensica closed an investment round of $16m.
– The round was led by Israel Biotech Fund (“IBF”), a venture fund investing in Israeli and Israeli-related biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
– Other investors in the round include Laborie, a global urology device company, Lew Pell, an experienced medical device investor, Agriline, a trust of which Vincent Tchenguiz is a discretionary beneficiary, and The Trendlines Group, an investor in innovation-based medical and agricultural technologies.
– Funds raised will support the company’s phase II multicenter clinical trials in Europe and the USA.
– ViAqua Therapeutics, a biotechnology company and developer of an orally administered RNA-particle platform to promote and improve animal health in aquaculture, announced it has completed a $4.3m round to commercialize and expand its platform.
– Multinational new investors include: S2G Ventures (S2G Oceans & Seafood Fund), Thai Union, and Agriline.
– Earlier investors Nutreco, Visvires New Protein, The Trendlines Group (SGX:42:T;OTCQX: TRNLY) and the Technion Israel Institute of Technology also participated in this round.
– ViAqua was also awarded additional grant funding from the Israeli Innovation Authority.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.