In 2009 was created 2B Angels, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this 2B Angels performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the 2B Angels, startups are often financed by AfterDox, Zohar Gilon, Rhodium. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rhodium, Explore. Dream. Discover., StageOne Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by PLUS Ventures, Rhodium, Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP).
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Yotpo, Rollout.io, Mabaya. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Content. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel.
Funds with similar focus
|$17M||22 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$55M||29 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||03 May 2021||Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$32M||10 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||02 Dec 2020||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$15M||24 Nov 2020||Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$25M||30 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||10 Jan 2020||North District|
|$2M||01 Jan 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Coralogix from San Francisco provides a stateful streaming platform for modern engineering teams.
– The company raised $55m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Red Dot Capital Partners, StageOne Ventures, Eyal Ofer’s – O.G. Tech, Janvest Capital Partners, Maor Investments, and 2B Angels.
– The new investment will be used to extend the company’s platform beyond observability towards a comprehensive storage-free data solution.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.