StageOne Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Herzliya.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Theator, Epsagon, Shoppimon Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Hardware, SaaS. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the StageOne Ventures, startups are often financed by Magma Venture Partners, Viola Ventures, Veritas Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Viola Ventures, Magma Venture Partners, Veritas Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Viola Credit.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this StageOne Ventures performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Netrove||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|Unit-E Ventures||India, Bandra|
|STCAP||United States, Palo Alto|
|North Star Agriculture||-|
|Similan Group||China, Ilhas|
|Automotive Ventures||United States, Atlanta|
|Tecan Group||Switzerland, Männedorf|
|Nazara Technologies||United States, New York|
|Elia System Operator||France, Arcisses|
|$17M||25 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$10M||12 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$15M||09 Feb 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$19M||29 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||14 Oct 2020||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$12M||15 Sep 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$30M||04 Aug 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$3M||18 Jun 2020||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$3M||11 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
– Coralogix from San Francisco provides a stateful streaming platform for modern engineering teams. – The company raised $55m in Series C funding. – The round was led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Red Dot Capital Partners, StageOne Ventures, Eyal Ofer’s – O.G. Tech, Janvest Capital Partners, Maor Investments, and 2B Angels. – The new investment will be used to extend the company’s platform beyond observability towards a comprehensive storage-free data solution. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.