In 1961 was created Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Palo Alto.
The current fund was established by Larry Sonsini. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Mesirow Financial, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OS Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Lightspeed Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mohr Davidow Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, S3 Ventures.
When the investment is from Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Pivot3, Kenandy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Marketing.
|4M||31 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||08 Oct 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|5M||08 Jul 2020|
|11M||08 Jan 2020||United States, Durham|
|21 Nov 2019||United States, San Jose|
|3M||12 Aug 2019||United States, Seattle|
|4M||19 Jul 2019||United States, Seattle|
|10M||01 Jul 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||29 Apr 2019||United States, Frederick|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.