This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Austin
LivWell Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2018. The main office of this VC is situated in Austin. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Along with LivWell Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Vayner/RSE, Lerer Hippeau, Brand Foundry Ventures as well as 1 other investor. The fund often co-invests with Brand Foundry Ventures, Wei Guo, Spark Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Dean Bartosh.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are LOLA, Ample Foods. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Food Processing, Fitness. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 5 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
The fund was established by Bryan Bulte, DJ Monteilh, Doss Cunningham. We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.6 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.