Vayner/RSE is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Canva, Namely. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, SaaS. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Vayner/RSE works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Vayner/RSE is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Vayner/RSE, startups are often financed by Techstars, Lerer Hippeau, Red Swan Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Gary Vaynerchuk, BoxGroup. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lerer Hippeau, Slow Ventures, RRE Ventures.
The fund was created by AJ Vaynerchuk, Gary Vaynerchuk, Matt Higgins. The overall number of key employees were 4.
|2M||21 Jul 2015||United States, New York|
|2M||14 Jul 2015||United States, New York|
|5M||15 Jan 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||21 May 2014||United Kingdom, Boston|
|1000K||14 Jan 2015||United States, Austin|
|11M||05 Mar 2015||United States, New York|
|1M||28 May 2014||United States, New York|
|08 Jul 2014||United States, Chattanooga|
|11 Nov 2015||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|11 May 2015||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.