In 2015 was created Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, startups are often financed by Cornerstone Equity Investors, Commonwealth Capital Ventures, Atlas Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, Kiplin Capital, Cornerstone Equity Investors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tola Capital, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Great North Labs.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Internet of Things. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snapsheet, August Home, Edge Case Research.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Clarity Partners||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Corus Entertainment||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|F7 Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Goldbridge Capital||China, Hohhot, Nei Mongol|
|MM Grupp||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Nanjing Junyang Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|PayPal Ventures||California, San Jose, United States|
|Qualcomm Atheros||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Singapore Tourism Accelerator||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Workhorse Capital||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|$19M||11 Jan 2022||Reno, Nevada, United States|
Altus Power America
|$275M||10 Dec 2021||Connecticut, United States|
|$10M||02 Dec 2021||Michigan, United States|
|$17M||30 Sep 2021||Tampa, Florida, United States|
Edge Case Research
|$12M||15 Sep 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$16M||01 Sep 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$12M||29 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||01 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1B||20 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Realm, a first-of-its-kind unbiased, centralized and actionable source of information for American homeowners, has raised $12M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by GGV Capital with participation from existing investors Primary Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau and Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures.
– This round comes just four months after the company’s market launch and brings the total raised to $15M.
– Snapsheet, a pioneer in virtual appraisals and a leader in cloud-native claims management software, has raised $30M in Series E2 funding.
– Ping An Global Voyager Fund and Pivot Investment Partners led the round.
– Existing investors include Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Intact Ventures, Tola Capital, Commerce Ventures, among others.
– These new funds will be used to accelerate growth and add new functionality to Snapsheet’s cloud native end-to-end claims management platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.