Liberty Mutual Insurance appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1912. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Boston.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Liberty Mutual Insurance, startups are often financed by Austin Ventures, Trellis Partners, JPMorgan Partners (JPMP). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Austin Ventures, Battery Ventures, Madrona Venture Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kleiner Perkins, Battery Ventures, Partech.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline OnDeck, Utopia, ShareBuilder For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Manufacturing, Data Integration.
Besides them, we counted 21 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Liberty Mutual Insurance performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2002. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Innotech Capitals||China, Shanghai|
|Admiral Capital Group||United States, New York|
|DBL Investors||United States, San Francisco|
|POSCO BioVentures||United States, Carlsbad|
|RealEnergy||United States, Napa|
|MIRIN CAPITAL||Australia, Sydney|
|Oxford Blackpoint Venture Partners||United States, Chicago|
|LG Innovation Ventures||United States, San Jose|
|Hansol PNS||South Korea, Seoul|
|GKN||United Kingdom, Redditch|
|Compass Group||United Kingdom, Chertsey|
|Chengdu Caic Electronics Co., Ltd||China, Chengdu|
|$100M||08 Apr 2021||New York United States|
|$10M||07 Jan 2021||British Columbia Canada Vancouver|
|29 Sep 2020||California United States|
|19 Jul 2019||Kansas Overland Park United States|
|$28M||20 May 2019||Chicago Illinois United States|
|$20M||17 Apr 2019||California San Francisco United States|
|$175M||09 Aug 2018||United States, New York|
|$25M||26 Jul 2017||California San Francisco United States|
|22 Jul 2016||Boston Massachusetts United States|
– Omnidian secured a $33m Series B capital raise.
– The round was led by Activate Capital and included Liberty Mutual Insurance and WIND Ventures, the strategic venture capital arm of Chilean multinational energy firm Copec.
– The new capital comes at a time of rapid growth for Omnidian.
– In addition to its performance plans for solar, the firm has launched a similar service for energy storage, both at the residential and C&I level.
– In the future, Omnidian’s machine learning software will monitor other IoT sensored energy products.
– The firm currently employs more than 100 professionals across 16 states and expects that number to grow significantly over the next several years. It will also grow the more than 1,700 megawatts it currently manages for customers. Finally, this raise will enable international expansion for the company.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.