Tola Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Tola Capital, startups are often financed by Atlas Venture, Trinity Ventures, Sapphire Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sapphire Ventures, Vitulum Ventures, The SaaSgarage. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wipro Technologies, Sapphire Ventures, Notion.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cyber Security, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Opera Solutions, InsightSquared, ProtectWise. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Tola Capital performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|ABB||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|AVANA Capital||Arizona, Glendale, United States|
|Echo Capital||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|ENGIE New Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Fundacion Botin||Cantabria, Santander, Spain|
|Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited||-|
|Manhuadao||China, Minhang, Shanghai|
|Mauritius Investments||Mauritius, Port Louis, Port Louis|
|MMXV Investments Limited||-|
|Nvidia Inception||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|PFS||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Shanghai Liangjiu||China, Shanghai|
|Shengfan Rongzi||China, Shanghai|
|Technology Development Fund||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|The Arena Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Xinlan Investment||Beijing, Changping, China|
|$13M||31 Aug 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||28 Jul 2022||-|
|$30M||14 Jul 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||01 Jun 2022||Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$20M||19 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$18M||03 May 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$60M||08 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||25 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||21 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– B12, a startup that is focused on helping those smaller professional service organizations such as law and accounting firms or mortgage brokerages more easily accept online payments and build a digital presence in general, announced it has raised $15.7m in funding led by Tola Capital.
– Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, Naval Ravikant and others also put money in the round, which brings B12’s total funding to $28.1m.
– LevaData announced a $47m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by Banneker Partners with participation from Tola Capital.
– The investment comes after the company experienced significant global revenue growth during the first half of 2021.
– LevaData offers supply management teams the predictive insights needed to act before cost and events negatively impact margins or speed to market.
– Many of the world’s largest brands rely on LevaData.
– The investment and partnership will help LevaData accelerate its growth strategies at a time when its customers and primary markets are most vulnerable and need them most.
– Areas of investment priorities include the continuous improvement of their integrated platform capabilities, a deeper physical presence in key global markets, and the creation of hundreds of new jobs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.