In 1983 was created Noro-Moseley Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Atlanta. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Noro-Moseley Partners, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, SSM Partners, Silverton Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intersouth Partners, Imlay Investments, Columbia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ATDC, SSM Partners, Intel Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Change Healthcare, Change Healthcare, Virtustream. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Analytics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
This organization was formed by Charlie Moseley. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Noro-Moseley Partners performs on 3 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Noro-Moseley Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|$27M||02 Jun 2021||Austin Texas United States|
|$15M||30 Mar 2021||Plano Texas United States|
|02 Mar 2021||Providence Rhode Island United States|
|$81M||17 Feb 2021||Colorado Denver United States|
|$18M||24 Sep 2020||Baltimore Maryland United States|
|$32M||27 Nov 2019||Nashville Tennessee United States|
|$8M||17 Oct 2019||Charlotte North Carolina United States|
|$8M||22 Jul 2019||Providence Rhode Island United States|
|$16M||12 Jun 2019||Austin Texas United States|
– Elligo Health Research, a healthcare-enabling research organization powered by the novel IntElligo technology, announced a $135m Series E financing round.
– Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital and Ally Bridge Group participated in the financing round.
– The round was also participated by Norwest Venture Partners and all major existing investors, including Cerner, Hatteras Venture Partners, Noro-Moseley Partners, Piper Sandler Merchant Banking, Shumway Capital, and Syneos Health.
– This financing allows Elligo to invest further in its technology platform and leverage data in new ways to address current challenges in the clinical trial industry.
– Aunt Bertha, an operator of closed-loop social care networks, raised $27M in funding.
– The funding round was led by Warburg Pincus, with participation from existing investors Pershing Square Foundation, Techstars Ventures, Noro-Moseley Partners, Digitalis Ventures and The Social Entrepreneurs’ Fund (TSEF).
– The company intends to use the funds to enhance its free and paid products and continue to expand its new marketplace.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.