The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Indianapolis.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Innovatemap Ventures performs on 38 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the Innovatemap Ventures, startups are often financed by Service Provider Capital, M25, Elevate Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stout Street Capital, Social Capital, Purple Arch Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Costello. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Wellness.
Funds with similar focus
|Trail Mix Ventures||United States, New York|
|PICO Venture Partners||Israel, Jerusalem|
|Capital A Partners||United States, Charleston|
|Wareness.io||United States, New York|
|Eiffel Investment Group||France, Paris|
|Rock Hill Capital Group||United States, Houston|
|iD Ventures America||United States, Santa Clara|
|New Oriental Education & Technology||China, Haidian|
|Blum Capital Partners||United States, San Francisco|
|Oliver Wyman||United States, New York|
|University of Minnesota||United States, Minneapolis|
|The Pearse Lyons Accelerator||Ireland, Dublin|
|Vanderbilt University Office of Investments||United States, Nashville|
|DFL Infrastructure Finance Ltd.||India, Chennai|
|Edge Growth||South Africa, Johannesburg|
|Tradewind Capital||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Canadian Technology Accelerator||Canada, Calgary|
|Young Turk Ventures||Turkey, Istanbul|
|Pico Venture Partners||-|
|07 Jul 2020||United States, Indianapolis|
|$800K||22 May 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$500K||16 Dec 2019||United States, Indianapolis|
|$2M||12 Mar 2019||United States, Indianapolis|
|$2M||20 Jun 2018||United States, Indianapolis|
|$1M||17 Aug 2017||United States, Indianapolis|
|$2M||15 Jun 2017||United States, Indianapolis|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.