In 2010 was created Elevate Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Indianapolis.
The average startup value when the investment from Elevate Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Elevate Ventures works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Elevate Ventures, startups are often financed by Allos Ventures, 4G Ventures, Collina Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Collina Ventures, Allos Ventures, 4G Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Collina Ventures, 4G Ventures, Allos Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight hc1, On Target Laboratories, Perceivant. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Smart Guided Systems
|$1M||10 May 2022||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$1M||03 May 2022||Indiana, United States|
|$20K||27 Apr 2022||South Bend, Indiana, United States|
|$500K||19 Apr 2022||South Bend, Indiana, United States|
|$1M||03 Mar 2022||Fishers, Indiana, United States|
|$2M||17 Feb 2022||-|
|$20K||15 Feb 2022||South Bend, Indiana, United States|
Wolf Technical Services
|10 Feb 2022||Fishers, Indiana, United States|
|$8M||31 Jan 2022||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
– SIMBA Chain closed a $25m Series A funding round led by Valley Capital Partners.
– The round received additional participation from the Notre Dame Pit Road Fund, Elevate Ventures, Stanford Law School Venture Fund, and individuals affiliated with Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts (KKR), Amazon, Apple, Facebook, SpaceX, Gap, Estee Lauder, AppLovin, Microsoft, Moelis & Company, Stanford University, the Golden State Warriors, the founders of Lightspeed Venture Partners and New Enterprise Associates and other individual investors.
– SIMBA Chain offers a simple, time and energy efficient method for deploying blockchain technology in the most secure and complex environments.
– TheCut, a technology platform designed to handle back-end operations for barbers, raised $4.5m in new funding.
– Nextgen Venture Partners led the round and was joined by Elevate Ventures, Singh Capital and Leadout Capital.
– The latest funding gives theCut $5.35m in total funding since the company was founded in 2016.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.