Heavybit is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2013. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the San Francisco.
This organization was formed by James Lindenbaum, Tom Drummond.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CircleCI, Sanity, Moesif Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Security, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Heavybit, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, Boldstart Ventures, Harrison Metal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Boldstart Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Threshold. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Threshold, Vertex Ventures US, Vertex Ventures.
The average startup value when the investment from Heavybit is 50-100 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|BNOTIONS||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Brand Foundry Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Exponentially I Mobility||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Grove Strategic Ventures||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|Jochen Schweizer Ventures||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Laurel Crown Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|NoorderHuys Participaties||Friesland, Joure, The Netherlands|
|Qianhai Huaye Touzi||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|Restar Holdings Corporation||Japan, Shinagawa|
|Robertson Stephens Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Salem Investment Partners||Greensboro, North Carolina, United States|
|The Big Squeeze||-|
|TVM Capital Life Science||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Zhangyu Guquan Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|$5M||02 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||28 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||14 Sep 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$12M||15 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$101M||04 May 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$55M||08 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||01 Jan 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$9M||05 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$35M||29 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Replicated is a Culver City CA-based provider of solutions for software vendors to operationalize and scale the delivery of their applications into complex enterprise multi-prem environments.
– The company raised $50m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Owl Rock with participation from Lead Edge Capital, Headline, Two Sigma Ventures, Amplify Partners, BoldStart, Ridgeline, and Heavybit.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and expand into more global markets.
– Aserto announced the launch of its authorization as a service company, making it easy for developers to build enterprise-ready SaaS applications.
– Costanoa Ventures led the $5.1m Seed financing round with participation from Heavybit Industries as well as angel investors Bob Muglia, former CEO of Snowflake; Mathias Biilmann Christensen, co-founder/CEO of Netlify; and Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder of GitHub.
– Aserto leverages its founders’ unique expertise to create the definitive developer API for authorization in SaaS applications. Its opinionated framework provides 80% of the heavy lifting required to build enterprise-ready permissions and RBAC, reducing time to market and making it easier to sell into enterprises.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.