In 2008 was created TechOperators, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Atlanta.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from TechOperators is 50-100 millions dollars. This TechOperators works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ionic Security, Flashpoint, Expanse Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Cyber Security.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the TechOperators, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, GV, Tom Noonan. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TTV Capital, GV, Alerion Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GV, Icon Ventures, TTV Capital.
The fund was created by David Gould, Glenn McGonnigle, Said Mohammadioun, Tom Noonan. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|Audrey Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|BOE||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Calm||California, San Francisco, United States|
|COSMOTE Mobile Telecommunications||-|
|Epicenter Logistics Innovation Accelerator||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|HOTventures||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|JGL Investments||Australia, South Melbourne, Victoria|
|Joyceland||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Koa Labs||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Koch Disruptive Technologies||Kansas, United States, Wichita|
|Meadow Lane Investments||Ohio, Reynoldsburg, United States|
|Newton Biocapital||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Northumberland Community Futures Development Corp.||Canada, Cobourg, Ontario|
|Satellite Applications Catapult||Swindon, United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|Stryker||Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States|
|Tamarace||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Tune Protect||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Unis Venture Fund||-|
|$15M||03 May 2022||Evergreen, Colorado, United States|
|$28M||17 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||29 Jul 2021||Florida, United States|
|$4M||23 Jun 2021||Evergreen, Colorado, United States|
|$110M||27 Apr 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$30M||04 Feb 2020||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$8M||12 Aug 2019||Connecticut, United States|
|$9M||07 Jun 2019||Fremont, California, United States|
|$5M||04 Mar 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– BlackCloak, the cybersecurity industry’s first Digital Executive Protection platform for Executives and High-Profile Individuals, announced today the company’s $11M Series A.
– The funding come from lead investor TDF Ventures with participation from both TechOperators and DataTribe.
– The company protects corporate executives and high-profile individuals from cybersecurity, privacy, financial, and other reputational risks.
– Phylum is an Evergreen, CO-based software supply chain security company.
– The company raised $4.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by First In with participation from TechOperators, General Advance, Verissimo Ventures, Area 51 Ventures, Vijay Pandurangan, Philip Martin, CSO for Coinbase, and Caleb Sima, CSO for Robinhood.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.