Hamilton Lane appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1991. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bala Cynwyd.
The current fund was established by Leslie Brun. The overall number of key employees were 17.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Hamilton Lane, startups are often financed by Entru00e9e Capital, Sequoia Capital Israel, Insight Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vintage Investment Partners, The Carlyle Group, HarbourVest Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FINTOP Capital, Velocity Financial Group, TriplePoint Capital.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Hamilton Lane works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Hamilton Lane is more than 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Wired Telecommunications. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fundbox, AeroSafe Global, Puls.
Funds with similar focus
|Valmiki Capital Management||United States, New York|
|CASSIUS Family||United States, Atlanta|
|Recurring Capital Partners||United States, Austin|
|Hangzhou Liaison Interactive Information Technology||China, Beijing|
|New Oriental Education & Technology||China, Haidian|
|Magnesium Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|CNH Industrial||United Kingdom, Basildon|
|IT PROPARTNERS||Japan, Kawasaki|
|The Frost Group||United States, Miami|
|Enterprise Holdings||United States, St Louis|
|BARLAB MAHOU SANMIGUEL||Spain, Madrid|
|Allegis NL Capital||-|
|Krummacher Group||Switzerland, Zürich|
|Vayu Ventures||United States, New York|
|NewsOrViews||United States, San Francisco|
|Enron Investment Partners||United States, Houston|
|$15M||19 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$225M||24 Jun 2021||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$60M||02 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$100M||10 Mar 2021||United States, Bloomington|
|$110M||05 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$54M||19 Jan 2021||United States, San Jose|
TEAM Services Group
|$100M||07 Jan 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$47M||10 Sep 2020||United States, Rochester|
|$40M||26 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, London|
– LeagueApps, which aims to be the operating system for youth sports organizations, announced it has raised $15m in a Series B round of funding.
– Existing investor Contour Venture Partners led the financing, which brings to $35m the company’s total funding since its 2010 inception.
– Major League Baseball and Elysian Park Ventures, the private investment arm of the ownership group of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also participated in the round.
– A slew of new and existing backers also put money in the round, including Olympic gold medalists Julie Foudy and Swin Cash; NFL veteran Derrick Dockery; Peter J. Holt, chairman of Spurs Sports & Entertainment; Laura Dixon, founder and president of PRO Sports Assembly; and investment management firm Hamilton Lane.
– Venn is a NYC based platform and experience company focused entirely on neighborhoods.
– The company raised $60m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Group 11 with participation from Pitango, Hamilton Lane, and Bridges Israel.
– The new investment will be used to make recruitment, new business, and US operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.