In 1982 was created HarbourVest Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This HarbourVest Partners works on 14 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from HarbourVest Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Consulting, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ultimate Software, Wayfair, Shopzilla
Besides them, we counted 46 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the HarbourVest Partners, startups are often financed by Menlo Ventures, DFJ, BDC Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Menlo Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pitango Venture Capital, Sequoia Capital, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
Funds with similar focus
|$70M||25 May 2022||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$120M||16 Mar 2022||-|
|$245M||08 Mar 2022||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|$34M||12 Jan 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$263M||16 Dec 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$60M||15 Dec 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$10M||29 Sep 2021||Edmonton, Canada|
|$51M||22 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$510M||13 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Centivo, a new health plan for self-funded employers that is anchored around leading providers of value-based care, announced today that it has raised an additional $51 million in funding.
– B Capital Group, a leading global technology investor, and Maverick co-led the round.
– Additional existing investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Nassau Street Ventures, an AVG fund and various individuals also participated.
– These funds will support Centivo’s rapid growth and expansion amid increased demand from employers for health plans that are structurally built to address employee healthcare affordability.
– Varo Bank, a digital bank, raised $63m in new funding.
– The round was led by NBA star Russell Westbrook, who will also join the startup as an advisor focused on the direction of Varo Bank’s programs aimed at underserved communities, including communities of color.
– Existing Varo Bank investors include Warburg Pincus, The Rise Fund, Gallatin Point Capital, HarbourVest Partners and funds managed by BlackRock.
– With the additional funds, Varo Bank’s total raise to date is now $482.4 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.