In 1982 was created HarbourVest Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This HarbourVest Partners works on 14 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from HarbourVest Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Consulting, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ultimate Software, Wayfair, Shopzilla
Besides them, we counted 46 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the HarbourVest Partners, startups are often financed by Menlo Ventures, DFJ, BDC Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Menlo Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pitango Venture Capital, Sequoia Capital, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
|5M||01 Jul 2007||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|11M||12 Jun 2006||Israel, Herzliya|
Grande Communications Networks
|225M||25 Feb 2000||United States, San Marcos|
|1M||04 Feb 2008||Israel, Herzliya|
|4M||10 Nov 2020||Canada, Rossland|
Peloton Computer Enterprises
|15 Aug 2017||Canada, Calgary|
|10M||12 Aug 2005|
|10M||08 Feb 2006||United States, New York|
|8M||01 Jun 1997|
|1M||27 Feb 2008||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.