FINTOP Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Nashville.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This FINTOP Capital works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the FINTOP Capital, startups are often financed by Timberline Venture Partners, OCA Ventures, Northwestern University. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cultivation Capital, MissionOG, Edison Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Edison Partners, Venrock, Timberline Venture Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Core10, Kindful, myDigitalOffice. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Financial Services. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Joe Maxwell, Rick Kushel. The overall number of key employees were 6.
|20M||19 Jan 2021||United States, San Diego|
|6M||14 Jan 2021||Canada, Quebec City|
|4M||02 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|25 Aug 2020||United States, Boston|
|6M||08 Jun 2020||United States, Salt Lake City|
|4M||21 Apr 2020||United States, San Diego|
|07 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|3M||20 Dec 2019||United States, Boston|
|4M||24 Sep 2019||United States, Bethesda|
– TenureX from Tel Aviv develops a SaaS based corresponding banking platform. – The company raised $5m in seed funding. – The round was led by Fintop Capital with participation from Chris Adelsbach, Jason Henrichs, Nissim Bar-El, Tom Brown, Rob Frohwein, Kathryn Petralia, Jonathan Ebinger, Ehud Arad, and Roman Regelman. – TenureX plans to use the funds to further accelerate its network growth and add more members to the network. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.