Genacast Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DoubleVerify, ZeroFOX, Mortar Data
The typical startup value when the investment from Genacast Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Genacast Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Gil Beyda. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Genacast Ventures, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, Core Capital Partners, Core Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Core Capital Partners, Comcast Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Comcast Ventures, GV, Canaan Partners.
|2M||09 Jul 2013||United States, Baltimore|
|2M||01 Oct 2010||United States, New York|
|2M||19 Feb 2015||United States, Arlington|
|575K||03 Jul 2013||United States, New York|
|8M||24 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|6M||10 May 2010||United States, New York|
|01 May 2008||United States, Philadelphia|
|1M||01 Aug 2008||United States, New York|
|10M||24 Jun 2021||United States, Ambler|
|2M||24 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.