This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Switzerland, Europe. The primary office of this VC is located in Zürich.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2008. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Core Capital participates, on average, in 18 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. In real terms, this VC performs 9 percentage points less exits than other funds. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2010. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Olo, ZeroFOX, Vizbee are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Restaurants, Network Security. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 3 or 4 founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Along with Core Capital, start-ups are often financed by Genacast Ventures, Core Capital Partners, Wavemaker Partners. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Kinetic Ventures, Genacast Ventures, Core Capital Partners, the total number of co-investors is 2. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Core Capital Partners, Genacast Ventures, RRE Ventures, as well as 3 other investors.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: corecap.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.1% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.