Fabric Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Blockstack, Status.im, Polkadot. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cyber Security, Software. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Fabric Ventures, startups are often financed by Starlight Ventures, Semantic Ventures, Quasar Builders. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polychain, BlueYard Capital, Semantic Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IOSG Venture, LongHash, Uncork Capital.
The fund was created by Anastasiya Belyaeva, Max Mersch, Richard Muirhead. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|AngelFire Ventures||United States, Mineola|
|Raptor Group||United States, Boston|
|Initiative Capital||France, Sausheim|
|Deutsche Post||Germany, Bonn|
|Acer||Taiwan, New Taipei|
|Harvard Business School Angels Chicago||United States, Chicago|
|ClearBridge Investments||United States, New York|
|Shenma Internet Financial Information Service||-|
|Qicheng Ziben||China, Xiamen|
|Chengdu High-tech Zone Venture Angel Fund||China, Chengdu|
|Springdale Ventures||United States, Austin|
|Forum Equity Partners||Canada, Toronto|
|QS Capital||China, Xiamen|
|CR2 Capital Ventures||United States, McLean|
|CEX.IO||United Kingdom, London|
|Opportunity Finance Network||United States, Philadelphia|
|Sweat Equities||United States, Dallas|
|$9M||13 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$9M||07 Jul 2021||Austria, Linz|
|$380M||10 Jun 2021||France, Paris|
|$1M||27 Oct 2020||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$10M||16 Jul 2020||France, Paris|
|$1M||12 Jul 2019||Poland, Warsaw|
|01 Jun 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|$16M||02 May 2018||United States, Chicago|
|$133M||18 Apr 2018||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.