Semantic Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the Semantic Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Vitalik Buterin, Polychain. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mosaic Ventures, Fabric Ventures, BlueYard Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator Continuity Fund, Uncork Capital, Robert Leshner.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Centrifuge, NuCypher, StarkWare Industries Ltd.. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, FinTech. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|Advanta Partners||California, San Ramon, United States|
|Beijing Xietianqing||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BIOCHING CAPITAL||China, Guangdong Province, Longgang District|
|CenturyPartners||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Eureka Forbes||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Fuji Pharma||Japan, Tokyo|
|Goodworks Ventures||Missoula, Montana, United States|
|Greater London Investment Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Life Card Co.||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|Longmont Capital, Ltd||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Makeover Solutions||New York, New York, United States|
|Mid-Atlantic Alliance for Performance Excellence (MAAPE)||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States|
|NetDragon Websoft||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|Shanghai Lida Film||China, Shanghai|
|Starchain Capital||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Tuopu Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Union Tech Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Venture One||New York, New York, United States|
|Vine Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||03 May 2022||-|
|$13M||13 Apr 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$11M||08 Mar 2022||Zug, Zug, Switzerland|
|$10M||12 Oct 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||04 Oct 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$20M||31 Aug 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$9M||13 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||18 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||23 Sep 2020||Oslo, Norway|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.