In 2008 was created Evolution Equity Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The current fund was established by Dennis Smith, Richard Seewald. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carbon Black, Onapsis, SecurityScorecard. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cloud Computing, Enterprise.
The typical startup value when the investment from Evolution Equity Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Evolution Equity Partners works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Evolution Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, .406 Ventures, Boldstart Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Accomplice, Boldstart Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accomplice, Two Sigma Ventures, Sequoia Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Hualian Commercial Trade Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Central Illinois Angels||Illinois, Peoria, United States|
|CRTM||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Devonshire Investors||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Farfetch||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Huashu Ziben||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Indiabulls Commercial Credit Ltd.||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IndiaNivesh Fund||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Ironweed Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Jeil Technos Co., LTD||-|
|KarpReilly||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|LUMO labs||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands|
|Pactolus||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Product Co-op||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Obihiro Shinkin Bank||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Obihiro|
|Ubicom Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|WeDo Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Xianghe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$196M||12 Dec 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$41M||12 Oct 2022||Brno, Southeast, Czechia|
|$34M||29 Sep 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
Talon Cyber Security
|$100M||04 Aug 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$28M||06 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$45M||12 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||11 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|$20M||02 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$100M||21 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Satori announced that it raised $20 million in a series A round led by B Capital Group and Evolution Equity Partners, with participation from Satori’s seed investor YL Ventures.
– The company says it’ll use the funds, which bring its total raised to $25 million, to support product R&D and expand its go-to-market operations in the U.S.
– As enterprises look to move data and analytics to the cloud, they are in some cases facing challenges, slowdowns, and other major barriers to entry.
– Over 90% say that migration is going slower than it should, mainly due to concerns about compliance, security, and technology maturity.
– TrueFort announced a $30m Series B round of financing led by Shasta Ventures with the participation of Canaan and existing investors Evolution Equity Partners, Lytical Ventures and Emerald Development Managers.
– As part of the financing round, Nitin Chopra, Managing Director at Shasta Ventures, is joining the company’s board of directors.
– The financing will support hiring across the company, expanded go-to-market activities and multiple R&D initiatives, including offerings that help enterprises better manage their application risk posture.
– Traditional security products have focused on protecting underlying IT infrastructure from threats but the success of attackers in executing ransomware, supply chain and phishing attacks show that there are still significant gaps in security coverage.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.