In 2008 was created Evolution Equity Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The current fund was established by Dennis Smith, Richard Seewald. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carbon Black, Onapsis, SecurityScorecard. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cloud Computing, Enterprise.
The typical startup value when the investment from Evolution Equity Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Evolution Equity Partners works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Evolution Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, .406 Ventures, Boldstart Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Accomplice, Boldstart Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accomplice, Two Sigma Ventures, Sequoia Capital.
|20M||24 May 2021||United States, New York|
|12M||13 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|26M||11 May 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|20M||20 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|180M||18 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|30M||30 Sep 2020||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|64M||23 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||17 Jun 2020||Spain, San Sebastián|
|50M||27 May 2020||United States, Seattle|
– Quantexa, a London-based AI startup, raised $153m in Series D funding. – The round was led by Warburg Pincus and joined by existing investors Dawn Capital, AlbionVC, Evolution Equity Partners (a specialist cybersecurity VC), HSBC, ABN AMRO Ventures and British Patient Capital. – The company was valued between $800m and $900m. – Quantexa got its start out of a gap in the market that Marria identified when he was working as a director at Ernst & Young tasked with helping its clients with money launder... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.