Energize Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Robotics, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SparkCognition, DroneDeploy, Volta Charging. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Energize Ventures, startups are often financed by AngelPad, Uncork Capital, Planven Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lux Capital, Uncork Capital, THI Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Uncork Capital, Temasek Holdings, THI Investments.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 69 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Energize Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|Acacia Conservation Fund||-|
|Beehive Holdings||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Campsix||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Capital Emprendedor||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Ecosystem Integrity Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Greater Colorado Venture Fund||Colorado, Ridgway, United States|
|Hydrogenica Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Krillion Ventures||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Mariner Capital Ventures||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Michigan Income and Principal-Protected Growth Fund, LP||Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan, United States|
|N29 Capital Partners||Manitowish Waters, United States, Wisconsin|
|National Bank of Kuwait||Al Asimah, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait|
|Powerhouse Ventures||Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Telegraph Hill Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$26M||21 Jul 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$10M||23 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
NCX (Formerly SilviaTerra)
|$50M||02 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||01 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$200M||28 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$24M||19 Jan 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$54M||21 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$60M||24 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||02 Aug 2021||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
– Urbint, a company developing software that can predict threats to critical infrastructure, announced that it raised $60 million in a series C funding round led by Energize Ventures with participation from American Electric Power, and OGCI Climate Investments, as well as existing investors Energy Impact Partners, National Grid Partners, Blue Bear Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
– Founder and CEO Corey Capasso said that the proceeds will enable Urbint to scale its technology, introduce new solutions, and enter new verticals of infrastructure as well as expand its workforce.
– Finite State has raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Energize Ventures and joined by Schneider Electric Ventures and Merlin Ventures.
– Finite State plans to use the funding to rapidly scale its data-driven approach to supply chain security to meet the demands of the market.
– Finite State recently added three security veterans to their executive team to accelerate the company’s growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.