This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Chicago
Energize Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in Chicago. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 4.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 69 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Energize Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Aside from Energize Ventures, start-ups are often funded by AngelPad, Uncork Capital, Planven Investments and 8 other funds. The fund often co-invests with Lux Capital, Uncork Capital, THI Investments, overall with 5 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Uncork Capital, Temasek Holdings, THI Investments.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Robotics, Machine Learning. In addition, there are 12 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. SparkCognition, DroneDeploy, Volta Charging are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: energize.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.25 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.