In 2010 was created Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beirut. The venture was found in Asia in Lebanon.
The fund was created by Walid Hanna. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), startups are often financed by Wamda Capital, Saned Partners, EquiTrust. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wamda Capital, Saned Partners, Endeavor Catalyst. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wamda Capital, 500 Startups, Saned Partners.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Financial Services. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Arab Emirates. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wego, Matic, Toters.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP) works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|$16M||09 Feb 2023||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$10M||31 Oct 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$31M||30 Oct 2022||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$6M||28 Sep 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$10M||14 Sep 2022||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|$8M||30 Aug 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$10M||27 Jun 2022||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|$50M||10 Feb 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$50M||02 Feb 2022||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
– MNT-Halan, a fintech company, raised $120m funding.
– The round was led by private equity firms Apis Growth Fund II, Development Partners International and Lorax Capital Partners, as well as VCs like Middle East Venture Partners, Endeavor Catalyst and DisruptTech.
– It brings the total funding to $150m.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its services across Egypt and the MENA region.
– BASMA.com from London, UK is a digital healthcare platform working for orthodontics focused on MENA.
– The company raised $3M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by MEVP with the participation from SOSF, IM capital and returning investors iSME, Cedar Mundi Ventures and IFA capital.
– The new investment will be used to hire new talent, expand its geographic reach across the Middle East, and grow its network of partner dental clinics across KSA, UAE, and the region.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.