In 2015 was created Elevate Innovation Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Big Data, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MoviePass, Aggrigator, Annum Health. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. This Elevate Innovation Partners works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The current fund was established by Shreyas Slater Chityala, Thomas Rudy. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Elevate Innovation Partners, startups are often financed by Triangle Peak Partners, RiverPark Ventures, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ARC Angel Fund, 3one4 Capital, Media. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ValueStream Ventures, RiverPark Ventures, QED Investors.
|5M||13 Sep 2018||United States, Seattle|
|2M||13 Jun 2018||United States, New York|
|8M||30 May 2018||India, Bengaluru|
|7M||18 Apr 2018||United States, New York|
|05 Oct 2017||United States, Palo Alto|
|3M||11 Apr 2017||United States, Salinas|
|6M||08 Feb 2017||United States, New York|
|5M||08 Nov 2016||United States, New York|
|3M||01 Jul 2016||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.