In 2004 was created Media, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vaidya Capital Partners, Start Capital, Rick Segal. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GSV AcceleraTE, Chestnut Street Ventures, Wellington Management.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Social Media, EdTech. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BEGiN. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Mike Downey, Neal Shenoy, Paramdeep Singh. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|AngelFire Ventures||Mineola, New York, United States|
|Besodos Investors||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Chengdu High-tech Zone Venture Angel Fund||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Comtech Systems||Port Angeles, United States, Washington|
|CR2 Capital Ventures||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Dingcheng Tianping Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Excel Venture Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Fabric Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Harvard Business School Angels Chicago||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Initiative Capital||Alsace, France, Sausheim|
|Mobi||Estonia, Tartu, Tartumaa|
|Opportunity Finance Network||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Pioneer Corporation||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|Shenma Internet Financial Information Service||-|
|SIAR Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Zon Capital Partners||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|$2M||30 May 2014||New York, United States|
|$6M||28 Aug 2013||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||27 Aug 2013||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.