This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Media was established in 2004, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in New York. This investor is located in North America, United States.
This VC was founded by Mike Downey, Neal Shenoy, Paramdeep Singh. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7-8 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Vaidya Capital Partners, Start Capital, Rick Segal. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by GSV AcceleraTE, Chestnut Street Ventures, Wellington Management.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is BEGiN. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Social Media, EdTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2013. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.