In 2010 was created ARC Angel Fund, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MoviePass, Crowded, Kanvas Labs. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Location Based Services, Internet.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the ARC Angel Fund, startups are often financed by Innovation Ventures, Techstars, Scout Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Innovation Ventures, Nextstage Capital, New York Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Robin Hood Ventures, Osage Venture Partners, Nextstage Capital.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2011. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this ARC Angel Fund works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from ARC Angel Fund is 5-10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|3M||01 Jul 2016||United States, New York|
|5M||08 Nov 2016||United States, New York|
|2M||26 Sep 2014||United States, New York|
|1M||14 Jun 2021||United States, Atlanta|
|125K||18 Oct 2012||United States, New York|
|1000K||01 Feb 2011||United States, New York|
|1M||02 Jul 2014||United States, New York|
|02 Apr 2018||United States, New York|
|11M||10 Sep 2018||United States, Oakland|
|565K||14 Jun 2019||Canada, Old Toronto|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.