In 2013 was created Elefund, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Elefund is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Elefund performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Cryptocurrency, Finance. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Robinhood, Calm, Pie Insurance.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the Elefund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Sirius International Insurance, Moxley Holdings. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sirius International Insurance, Moxley Holdings, Todd Corenson. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, Susa Ventures, Spark Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Bajaj Finserv Limited||-|
|Edpstarter||Lisbon, Portugal, Sacavém e Prior Velho|
|Fermi Ventures||China, Shanghai|
|Healthcare Alpha Management||China, Shanghai|
|Inertia Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Integrated Asset Management||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Kormeli||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|Matsuo Sangyo||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Morningside Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Pacific Asset Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|PAI Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Santander Bank||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sauzalito Ventures||California, Sausalito, United States|
|Security Capital Corporation||-|
|Shanghai Wanmei Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Shanghai|
|TRIBUS||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Wasson Enterprise||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||24 May 2022||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$3M||07 Apr 2022||Calabasas, California, United States|
Citadel - Payroll APIs
|$25M||03 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||18 Dec 2021||-|
|$3M||28 Oct 2021||-|
|$25M||26 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||05 Aug 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$40M||27 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||31 Mar 2021||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
– Pie Insurance, an insurtech specializing in workers’ comp insurance for small businesses, today announced the completion of a $118m Series C funding round.
– Allianz X and Acrew Capital led the round, and existing investors Greycroft, SVB Capital, SiriusPoint, Elefund, and Moxley Holdings also participated in the round.
– This funding round follows Pie’s $127m Series B extension round in May 2020, in which it formed Pie Carrier Holdings with a $100m equity capital commitment to create and purchase licensed insurance companies.
– In total, Pie has raised over $300m in funding since being founded in 2017.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.