Eden Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2002. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
This organization was formed by Andy Chung, Russell Andersson. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Eden Ventures, startups are often financed by Notion, MMC Ventures, Union Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MMC Ventures, Peter Gabriel, Pentech Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, Highland Europe, Venture Founders.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Eden Ventures works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, SaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Borro Private Finance, Sift, Surgical Design Studios. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|10M||17 May 2010||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|26 Jul 2011||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|15M||22 Mar 2007||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|6M||01 Jan 2008||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|1M||22 Jul 2013||United Kingdom, Reading|
|4M||13 Nov 2007||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|7M||03 Apr 2012||Canada, Burlington|
Borro Private Finance
|2M||10 Oct 2008||United States, New York|
|2M||05 Nov 2013||United States, New York|
|17M||09 Jan 2007||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.