In 2001 was created Pentech Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Edinburgh. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Security. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Velocix, GTN, FloodFlash.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Pentech Ventures, startups are often financed by Scottish Investment Bank, Amadeus Capital Partners, The Cambridge Gateway Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Scottish Investment Bank, Amadeus Capital Partners, Herald Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scottish Investment Bank, Amadeus Capital Partners, Piton Capital.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Pentech Ventures works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Pentech Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
This organization was formed by Eddie Anderson. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|17M||17 May 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|50M||26 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|7M||30 Apr 2020||Philippines, Davao City|
|4M||20 Nov 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||11 Oct 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||24 Sep 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||08 Sep 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||07 Feb 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||01 Aug 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.