Devonshire Investors appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1969. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cambridge. The venture was found in North America in United States. Devonshire Investors appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Devonshire Investors works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, SaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Iora Health, Exit41, BlockFi Lending LLC. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Devonshire Investors, startups are often financed by Polaris Partners, F-Prime Capital, .406 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Temasek Holdings, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Susquehanna Government Products. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Winklevoss capital, Valar Ventures, Susquehanna.
Funds with similar focus
|CIDC Consultants||Taipei, Taiwan|
|DBH Group||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands|
|DRW||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Earlymarket||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Fuse Capital||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Green D Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Huashu Ziben||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Indiabulls Commercial Credit Ltd.||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IndiaNivesh Fund||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Jeil Technos Co., LTD||-|
|Lingdu Capital||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|MIAX Exchange Group||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Needham & Company LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Next Generation Manufacturing Canada||Canada, Hamilton, Ontario|
|OnVista Group||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Pactolus||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Product Co-op||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Tilden Capital||Berkeley, California, United States|
|Xianghe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$95M||04 May 2021||California, United States|
|$50M||07 Jan 2021||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$126M||10 Feb 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||12 Dec 2018||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|16 Oct 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||21 May 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||11 Apr 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||16 Jul 2014||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||25 Apr 2014||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
– Pivotal Commware, a wireless network infrastructure company, raised $50m funding.
– The round was led by Tracker Capital Management and joined by Devonshire Investors and Pivotal’s existing investors including Bill Gates.
– Pivotal’s metamaterials-based technology is used primarily to support ultra-wideband 5G communications.
– Pivotal’s product ecosystem includes WaveScape, a network modeling tool; and a platform for remote network management and optimization known as the Intelligent Beam Management System, or IBMS.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.