DAG Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from DAG Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. This DAG Ventures works on 7 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The fund was created by Tom Goodrich. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the DAG Ventures, startups are often financed by Benchmark, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Redpoint, Integral Capital Partners, GV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, T. Rowe Price, Bright Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Grubhub, FireEye, Eventbrite
Blue Lane Technologies
|8M||05 Dec 2006||United States, Cupertino|
|8M||18 Jun 2007||United States, Cupertino|
|8M||01 Jul 2011||Panama, San Francisco|
|21M||31 Jan 2008||United States, San Jose|
|30M||13 Feb 2012||Panama, San Francisco|
|16M||05 Apr 2011||Panama, San Francisco|
|8M||24 Nov 2008||Panama, San Francisco|
|30M||20 Nov 2006||United States, Lake Forest|
|50M||20 Sep 2011|
|75M||04 Jan 2018||United States, Palo Alto|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.