In 1991 was created Integral Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Integral Capital Partners performs on 15 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2008. The typical startup value when the investment from Integral Capital Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2000. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Telecommunications, Advertising. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Octane Software, OpenTable, Opsware.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Integral Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, QuestMark Partners, Psilos Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are J & W Seligman, DAG Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Intel Capital, Focus Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Kernel Capital||Ireland, Cork|
|Tata Capital||India, Mumbai|
|Accelerator Group||United States, Troy|
|New Value||Switzerland, Baar|
|MF Capital||United States, Palo Alto|
|NF Trinity Capital||-|
|ConnectOne Bank||United States, Englewood Cliffs|
|Nanyue Gaojiao||China, Zhuhai|
|Tribeca Early Stage Partners||United States, New York|
|$12M||13 Feb 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$57M||02 Sep 2015||United States, " United States"}|
|$24M||03 Apr 2014||United States, " United States"}|
|$29M||25 Apr 2013||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||08 Apr 2013||United States, Baltimore|
|$20M||18 Dec 2012||United States, New York|
|$7M||17 Oct 2011||United States, New York|
|$17M||18 Jan 2011||United States, San Jose|
|$7M||14 May 2010||United States, New York|
– Symbo Platform Holdings, a Singapore-based insurtech platform, closed a US$9.4m funding round.
– The round was led by CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund and Think Investments, with participation from existing investors Integra Partners, Insignia Ventures and AJ Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue investing in its core technology and leadership team with recruitment across technology and product functions along with senior business development hires in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and in its Indian affiliate.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.