This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Norwalk
Cava Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in Norwalk.
The fund was created by Geoff Schneider. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 4.
In real terms, this VC performs 8 percentage points less exits than other funds. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Cava Capital participates, on average, in 2 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. In 2012, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Along with Cava Capital, start-ups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Compound, Verizon Ventures as well as 2 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Greycroft, Connecticut Innovations, Compound. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by ff Venture Capital, Extreme Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, as well as 2 other investors.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Software, E-Commerce. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. NeueHouse, EveryScreenMedia, Confirm.io (Acquired by Facebook) are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: cavacapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
87.5% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
18.8% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.