Oakhouse Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The current fund was established by Jason Portnoy. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Oakhouse Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Oakhouse Partners works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Robotics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Facebook, Palantir Technologies, Zynga The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Oakhouse Partners, startups are often financed by CRV, Artis Ventures (AV), SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, Scott Banister. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, New Enterprise Associates, Lightspeed Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Accion||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Amity Supply||New York, New York, United States|
|Eclosion SA||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Growceanu Angel Investment||-|
|Huoban Chuangtou||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|IFC Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Fund||-|
|IFM Investors||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|N+1 Capital||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Nanchang Xinshiji Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Jiangxi|
|Next Blockchain Capital||-|
|Pharmstandard||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Seaya Ventures||Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Synergo Capital||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Tianjin Yahui Mingze Asset Management||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|University of New Brunswick||Canada, Fredericton, New Brunswick|
|$207M||24 Aug 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$40M||27 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||19 Aug 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$15M||11 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||04 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$775K||01 Jul 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||06 Jun 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||24 Oct 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||17 Oct 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
– Icon, an Austin, Texas-based developer of advanced construction technologies including robotics, software and building materials, raised $207M in series B financing.
– The round was led by Norwest Venture Partners with participation from 8VC, BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group, BOND, Citi, Crosstimbers, Ensemble, Fifth Wall, LENx, Moderne Ventures and Oakhouse Partners.
– Led by Jason Ballard, Co-founder and CEO, Icon develops advanced construction technologies using proprietary 3D printing robotics, software and advanced materials.
– RevenueCat, a startup offering a series of tools for developers of subscription-based apps, has raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The funding round was led by Y Combinator Continuity Fund and included participation from Index Ventures, SaaStr, Oakhouse, Adjacent and FundersClub, as well as Blinklist CTO Tobias Balling and Algolia CEO Nicolas Dessaigne.
– With the round, YC Continuity Partner Anu Hariharan is joining RevenueCat’s board, which today includes Index’s Mark Fiorentino in addition to the founders.
– The company offers a real-time dashboard that display key metrics, like subscription revenue, churn, LTV (lifetime value), subscriber numbers, conversions and more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.