In 2000 was created TTV Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Atlanta. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the TTV Capital, startups are often financed by Tribeca Venture Partners, DCM Ventures, August Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tribeca Venture Partners, TechOperators, TechSquare Labs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by PROOF.VC, Tribeca Venture Partners, Silicon Valley Bank.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this TTV Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
This organization was formed by Gardiner Garrard, W. Thomas Smith. The overall number of key employees were 5.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MX Technologies, SmartAsset, IP Commerce Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Atlas Peak Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|China Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund (CICF)||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Exponential Creativity Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Fantail Ventures||New City, New York, United States|
|Hangzhou Changjiang Chuang Tou||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|JMP Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Link Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Netherlands Enterprise Agency||Assen, Drenthe, The Netherlands|
|Nordea Accelerator||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Shenzhen Tianying Chuangfu Investment Consulting||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shoppers Drug Mart||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Taiya Dingfu||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Velorum Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Virata Corp.||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|XYZ Ventures LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||07 Jun 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$12M||01 Jun 2022||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$9M||19 Apr 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$30M||14 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$82M||07 Apr 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||31 Mar 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$5M||03 Mar 2022||Washington, United States|
|$10M||07 Feb 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$119M||01 Feb 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Wildfire Systems from Solana Beach, CA provides a financial technology platform which enables enterprise partners to embed social commerce, rewards, and cashback offerings within their existing services.
– The company raised $15M in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by TTV Capital and QED Investors with participation from new investors B Capital, the George Kaiser Family Foundation, and Daher Capital, and existing investors including Mucker Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Moonshots Capital, and BAM Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand the launch of its new white-label monetization platform.
– SmartAsset, the web’s go-to resource for financial advice connecting consumers with financial advisors, has closed a $110m Series D round.
– The financing round was led by existing investor TTV Capital with participation from Javelin Venture Partners, Contour Venture Partners, Citi Ventures, New York Life Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, and CMFG Ventures.
– Reaching more than 100 million people each month through its educational content and personalized calculators and tools, SmartAsset’s mission is to help people make smart financial decisions.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.