Bowery Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Predictive Analytics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sailthru, Sailthru, Premise Data. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Bowery Capital, startups are often financed by Acceleprise, New Enterprise Associates, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Lerer Hippeau, Primary Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Lerer Hippeau, Social Capital.
The fund was created by Michael Brown. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Bowery Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. This Bowery Capital works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2014.
Funds with similar focus
|Pivot Investment Partners||United States, New York|
|BON Capital Partners, LLC||United States, New York|
|K9 Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|Tech Wildcatters||United States, Dallas|
|Illinois Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|Drummond Road Capital||United States, Cleveland|
|Rolling Oaks Capital||United States, Venice|
|Real Networks||United States, Seattle|
|imGO||South Korea, Yongchon|
|IMAF-Charlotte||United States, Charlotte|
|Utopia Genesis Foundation||-|
|Yuemintou Asset Management||-|
|Atlassian Ventures||Australia, Sydney|
|Webinfluence Group AS||-|
|BON Capital Partners, LLC||-|
|National Cooperative Services||United States, Dulles|
|Guochuang Zhongding||China, Shanghai|
|Schreiber Foods||United States, Green Bay|
|Hahn & Co||South Korea, Seoul|
|$30M||16 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||08 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|$2M||24 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$10M||26 Jan 2021||United States, Oakland|
|$3M||16 Nov 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$3M||24 Sep 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$25M||16 Sep 2020||United States, Houston|
|$2M||28 May 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||24 Feb 2020||United States, New York|
– Stork Club announced it raised $30M in Series A funding led by General Catalyst, with Hemant Taneja joining the board.
– Existing investors Bowery Capital, Slow Ventures and angels Jack Altman, founder of Lattice; Zach Sims, founder of Codecademy; Oleg Rogynskyy, founder of People.ai; and Kevin Mahaffey, founder of Lookout also joined the round.
– Stork Club is also announcing several new customers from a variety of industries, including Ropes & Gray, Crescent Capital, Corgan, Fors Marsh Group and Inception.
– Stork Club is the first to extend traditional employee benefits to include historically overlooked, yet critical components of maternal health: diagnostics, egg and sperm freezing, IVF, surrogacy, adoption, pregnancy guidance and postpartum recovery support.
– InterPrice Technologies, Inc. has raised $2.5m in seed funding led by Bowery Capital, with participation from Chaos Ventures, Operator Partners, and Dash Fund.
– InterPrice is a financial technology company that empowers corporate Treasury teams to make financing decisions with accuracy and precision.
– InterPrice’s current technology automatically aggregates bond, commercial paper and loan indications into intuitive dashboards across currencies and financing products.
– By normalizing data across all banking partners, InterPrice simplifies the financing process for corporate issuers and creates more competitive advantages for underwriters.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.