In 2012 was created Acceleprise, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. When the investment is from Acceleprise the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. This Acceleprise works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The current fund was established by Collin Gutman, Karen Appleton, Michael Cardamone, Nick Mehta, Rowan Trollope. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Mobile. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Inscribe, Senseware, Flipcause.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Acceleprise, startups are often financed by UpTech Accelerator, New Enterprise Associates, Bowery Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Side Capital Management, New Enterprise Associates, Bowery Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Bowery Capital, 500 Startups.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||27 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||30 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Mar 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$55M||25 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||10 Feb 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$100K||01 Feb 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||19 Jan 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||12 Nov 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Firstbase, a provider of remote infrastructure for global teams, announced $13m in funding, with a Series A round led by Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from B Capital Group, and Alpaca VC.
– This follows a $2m seed investment led by Alpaca in August 2018 with participation from Acceleprise, Remote First Capital and Backend Capital.
– The new capital will fuel the company’s rapid growth plans through hiring, product development and increased customer deployment.
– Firstbase also announced it has added Andreessen Horowitz’s David Ulevitch to its Board of Directors.
– Firstbase’s mission is to improve individuals’ quality of life by enabling remote work. Its software platform helps companies set up, manage, maintain and retrieve all physical equipment remote workers need to work from home comfortably and effectively.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.